terça-feira, 3 de abril de 2012

Tast 2012 | Mixed Stitches | week 13


Olá Mundo! Aproveito o espaço da semana 13, para postar algumas fotos que ficaram de fora na transferência para o blog. Tenho algumas imagens do andamento dos trabalhos das semanas anteriores que irei postar em breve.

Hello World! I take the space of week 13 to post some pictures that were left out in the transfer to the blog. I have some pictures of the progress of the previous weeks. I will post soon.
Once again, thank you for the nice comments \o/

I stitched these lips listening to this song:






2 comentários:

  1. I love the diversity of your images. I'd love to see you tackle larger art works

    martabrysha.com

    ResponderExcluir
  2. This is very imaginative. I really like the heels being so stark against the highly deocrated skirt. Sarah

    ResponderExcluir

Os seus comentários são muito importantes para mim. Desculpem se demoro para responder, mas saibam que eu os leio, releio sempre e agradeço, do fundo do meu coração! A todos, o meu sincero Muito Obrigado!